Hi Antoine

I had a quick play around, and a peak back in my old code.

Just changing the menu height does not change anything.

I also tried a version of your code with just dynamic menuItems. The menu did not drop, it just flashes.

The problem I was fighting with some months ago (and did my best to try and forget for a while as it was such a nightmare) was slightly different. I had a set of ListViews, loaded from an SQLite DB, the delegates of which expanded to show a contextMenu with static menuItems. The problem was getting the ListViews to resize (and shift the other contextMenus on the page) as the contextMenu opened and closed.

Sorry not much help yet ...

Chris

Zitat von christopher.l...@thurweb.ch:

Hi Antoine

I think I had similar problems some months ago.

If I remember correctly, I had to explicitly resize the menu height after adding items to it.

I will see if I can find the old code, and have a dig around in it ...

Chris

Zitat von Tigre-Bleu <de...@tigre-bleu.net>:

Hi,

I try to dynamically populate a ContextMenu but either I ran into a bug in the Silica Component or there is something I'm doing wrong.

Here is an example of simplified code showing the problem:

       ComboBox {
           width: parent.width
           label: "Menu"

           menu: ContextMenu {
               id: menu
               MenuItem { text: "Static 1" }
               MenuItem { text: "Static 2" }
           }

           Component {
               id: menuItemComp
               MenuItem {}
           }

           Component.onCompleted: {
               console.debug("Populating menu")
               for (var i=0; i< 4 ; i++){
var newMenuItem = menuItemComp.createObject(menu, {"text" : "Dynamic" + i})
               }
           }
       }

And in attachment is the result in the emulator.

We see that Static entries are correctly displayed, but dynamic ones are all superposed.

What is wrong?

Thanks,

Antoine