you should clean project and restart qmake to generate new Makefiles ;)

On 26.11.2013 19:48, Artem Marchenko wrote:
Or if you fail to correct this file (I failed whatever changes I do and run qmake, Makefile generated still uses 90x90), you can ignore CONFIG += sailfishapp and use that stuff manually - you can see how it's done at https://github.com/amarchen/Wikipedia/blob/master/src/src.pro

/Artem.