On 12/06/2013 12:34 PM, Robin Burchell wrote:
Hi,

They were moved into libsailfishapp so that we are easier able to roll out
improvements to all applications if there’s a need. For instance, we ran into a
bug with QtWayland that we had to temporarily work around in there a while ago.

I would recommend *not* subclassing QQuickView (since then you won’t get some of
the performance enhancements on startup that libsailfishapp provides when you use
createView and so on), but if you absolutely *must* subclass QQuickView, then just
don’t use createView, and subclass QQuickView directly (& new it yourself).
Well, that means moving all C++ callback functions out of my inherited QQuickview ;-(
Just to be sure, will
SailfishApp::createView()
return a QQuickView pointer ?
I need to set
returnedQQuickViewPointer->rootContext()->setContextProperty("myNewCPP", myNewCPPclass );
Thanks.

BR,
Robin