Cant figure out what I am doing wrong but it  seems mainloop does not shutdown
when
using QQuickView like below.

And I can't figure out what signal I should conect to? Or more exact what
signal is sent from
sailfish when app is closed?

AFAIK SailfishApp is just a subclass of QQuickView but there is no public API
what signals it
implements/overrides?

[code]
  QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
    UDPManager *udp = new UDPManager();
    QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();

   /* FIXME: THIS DOES NOT WORK */
    QObject::connect(view, SIGNAL(destroyed()), view,
SLOT(QGuiApplication::quit()));

    view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("version", QString(VERSION));
    view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("udp", udp);
    view->setSource(QString("/usr/share/harbour-push2sail/qml/push2sail.qml"));
    view->showFullScreen();
    app->exec();
    delete app;
    delete udp;