El Jueves, 26 de diciembre de 2013 01:06:21 Andrey Kozhevnikov escribió:

> Sources will be opened when i finish working on Mitakuuluu. I really
> afraid of competitors here, sorry. Don't want my project to be forked :)
>
> But UI part is open, i wont compile QML to qrc any time :)

I don't see the problem on it being forked or people contributing. Anyway,
it's your work and I won't complain. I am a bit of parainoid these days with
close source software (not talking about yours but in general) and privacy.
I'm looking forward to seeing it open when you finish it.

Regards,
Aitor