On Monday 30 December 2013 15.35.39 Graham Cobb wrote:

> I need that information all the time -- a **lot** more
> often than I actually interact with the phone.

 In every app you can just  shortly "swipe left less than half of screen"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YGtW274GI and you will see the clock, 3g
level and wifi level and then just release and you back in current application.
So I
dont see any reason this must be visible all the time when its so easy check it
that
way.

And if your phone is idle just double tap and it shows all that information for
you.

> There is a reason every other phone has them visible at all times.

Yeah, and there is a reason everyone use windows to... ;)

Seriously, just because everyone copycats each other in that area it doesn't
mean
it can be done different.

I think above is just something have to get used to in short run it may confuse
user
because of old habits :) But when get used its as good as the alternatives. I
really
hope they don't change that.

Anyway there are areas that need to be improved in the UI so :)

Regards

Mikael

--
Skickat från Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop