Hi,

On 28.12.2013 18:56, Ruediger Gad wrote:

PPS: As people start to develop more apps now (hopefully ;)), I assume
that even more people will come up with requests for libs to link against.
Would it make sense to have a more centralized place to discuss this or
to collect requests?
I mean to have a place for devs as well as for you to quickly see which
libs had already been requested and to possible vote for libs.
E.g., would it make sense to use together.jolla.com for this and maybe
add a tag like #harbour-lib-request or something?

I suggest to use together.jolla.com with the tag "harbour-api-request".

br
Reto