show pro file

On 03.01.2014 22:22, Franck Routier (perso) wrote:
Hi,

still in the process of finishing my first application...

Now I have translation files (.ts and .qm), that are located in a
'languages' directory.

I have added them to the .pro file, and I have modified the yaml RPM
definition, but I must be missing something, as I get an RPM error
"error:
File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/languages"

Indeed, I can find my files on the mersdk VM in
/home/mersdk/devl/MkPokerPlanning/languages, but it does not make it
to /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/...

Here is my yaml:

Name: MkPokerPlanning
   This app will let you choose your poker planning evaluation in a set
of cards, and show it to your scrum-mates in due time, and on your Jolla.
Configure: none
Builder: qtc5
PkgConfigBR:
- Qt5Quick
- Qt5Qml
- Qt5Core
- sailfishapp >= 0.0.10
Requires:
- sailfishsilica-qt5 >= 0.10.9
Files:
- '%{_bindir}'
- '%{_datadir}/%{name}/qml'
- '%{_datadir}/%{name}/languages'
- '%{_datadir}/applications/%{name}.desktop'
- '%{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/%{name}.png'
- /usr/bin
- /usr/share/MkPokerPlanning
- /usr/share/MkPokerPlanning/languages
- /usr/share/applications