import Sailfish.Silica.theme 1.0

On 04.01.2014 16:49, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
I assume this is clear as daylight but I don't get it...
I need to access Theme colors from javascript --file;
I have successfully imported it
.importSailfish.Silica1.0asSilica
and in QtCreator after typing Silica. I can see dropdown of all sort of stuff, but no 'Theme'.
And tinkering didn't work:
var/color_info/=Silica.Theme.primaryColor;
It gives runtime warning from QML side where color_info is used:
[W] unknown:104 - qrc:///qml/MainPage.qml:104: Unable to assign [undefined] to QColor And those which are colored from js side with color_info do appear black...
-kimmo