Hi,

On 10.01.2014 10:36, Ruediger Gad wrote:
Hi,

I agree as well.
Having a quicker way to check at least simple requirements would greatly
improve the developer experience as well as the work of the testers at
Harbour.
I filed a request about this at together.jolla.com:
https://together.jolla.com/question/13023/harbour-toolautomatism-for-quickly-checking-simple-compliance-requirements/

That's a duplicate request... see current answer here:

https://together.jolla.com/question/1593/integrate-qa-testing-scripts-with-sailfish-sdk/#post-id-8663

br
Reto

This is not intended as complaint but as a request to improve things.
I think, having a quicker way to check compliance would not only benefit
us developers but would also ease the work of the testers at Harbour as
they would not need to complain about simple "standard" issues that often.

Besides, I just got an app rejected again (after about two days) because
I missed one path that was not according to the XDG requirements.
Yeah, I know, I should have looked more thoroughly (I actually grepped
through all my sources but somehow still managed to miss that one
thing.) but in that case a tool that I could run or a pre-check that is
run automatically after uploading an *.rpm to Harbour would have been great.

Best regards,

Ruediger