Hi Bob

Thanks for the confirmation that things work for you.

I too now suspect that it is a ghost problem. The trouble is, as soon as I saw the error I just assumed that it was a real problem and did not even bother to try and display Position info. To mix metaphors it led me up the garden path on a wild goose chase ...

Chris

Zitat von "Bob Jelica" <sailf...@jelica.se>:

I get the same error/warning in my app, without it affecting the app. At least not enough for me to dig into the error.
I still get the GPS fix, location etc, so my app is usable.

Would love to find out if it’s a real problem or just a ”ghost” problem, but thus far it seems like it’s not going to give me too much problems :)

//bob