Hi Aaron

Thanks for you rapid answer. I am on my way to work, I will play around with this further when I get back home this evening (Swiss Time).

So far, on both the N9 and Jolla I used the presence of the GPS icon as an indication that it was running / not running.

Once I have run the tests you suggest I will update this thread,

Cheers

Chris

Zitat von "Aaron McCarthy" <aaron.mccar...@jolla.com>:

Hi,