Hi kaa

could you explain more exactly how you are expecting Assisted GPS to work?

It sounds like you are expecting it to show changes in position before a GPS fix has been acquired.

My understanding is that A-GPS is intended to get a useable fix faster. If you know roughly where you are, it is easier / quicker to calculate exactly where you are. Then once you have an accurate fix using the GPS signal it is easier to spot and track small changes.

mfg

Chris

Zitat von kaa <k...@iol.cz>:

BTW, Assisted GPS not work. Minimally not work in my country (Czech republic). But I know I am not alone, same problem is in other countries. Positon/location is changed always only with GPS signal on my Jolla. Is required some DB of BTS? Via which provider?
PS: I have unlimited O2 mobile data.

kaacz