Hello,

I have a question concerning the harbour rules and the currently allowed stuff.

My application (http://ocnews.buschmann23.de) consists of two executable files. One is the frontend, the other one is a daemon/engine. Both are communicating through D-Bus, the daemon/engine is also started on request through D-Bus.

Now the harbour rules seems only to allow one executable per package. How to go around these problem? Creating two packages?

The other thing is the D-Bus interface of the daemon/engine. The new rpm validator in the SDK says, that it is not allowed to install files in /usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces and /usr/share/dbus-1/services.

Is there a solution for that or can it currently not published through Jolla Store when it uses it's own D-Bus interface?

Best greetings
Matthias