But that activates every time when going to that page. You need a separate
global boolean to set if wanted that to be done only one time. We have the
same problem on Unofficialtogether app which has the timer solution.
https://github.com/mike7b4/unofficialtogether/blob/master/qml/pages/WebView.qml

-Samuli