Hello everybody,
maybe someone may shed some light on this odd behavior:

I have implemented an active cover in my train timetable application,
where the action is enabled when a certain property in a C++ object (a
string) has a length different from zero. This property is set by the
application when loading data from a station.

The odd thing is that this works correctly if I launch the application
from qtcreator or fingerterm, but does not when starting it from the
launcher.

The only thing that may be different is that the application is
invoked differently...

Maybe it would help me to understand how the laucher invoker works...
Can anybody give me some pointer on how it works?

Best regards,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams