you might need to use specific field for section name and write uppercase first letter to it.

On 01.02.2014 02:32, Norbert Wenzel wrote:
Sorry for tofu, I'm not able to manage the Google webmail reply interface correctly, and I don't have my Thunderbird with me atm.

I just wanted to say that since updating to the new Sailfish version (1.0.3.8) the problem seems to be gone. I can't confirm that for the your test, but the page I made in my app and tested on my device shows correctly. The only problem is that the comparison is case sensitive, I don't know if that is the intended behaviour, but I assume that can be specified/fixed in QML.

regards,
Norbert