Matthias

I connect via ssh as user nemo by calling the following from a terminal on my development workstation:

ssh -p 22 -i ~/.ssh/jolla_rsa nemo@192.168.2.17

See the link below for more details how to connect:

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2014/01/connecting-to-jolla-with-rsa-key-file.html

Once connected as user nemo, I change to user root by:

  devel-su

The password is the one shown on the Jolla under Settings / Developer Mode / Developer Tools.

Once connected as root execute the following commands:

  cd /usr/share/mapplauncherd
  cp privileges privileges.old
  echo /usr/bin/landed26_QT5,p >> privileges

replace landed26_QT5 with the name of your app.

The "p" permission is for "people"

GrĂ¼sse

Chris

Zitat von "Matthias Barmeier" <barme...@barmeier.com>:

Could you please give me a link hon how to connect to the phone
with permissions that will allow me to edit this file.

Thanks.