On Tuesday 11 February 2014 21.15.48 Dietmar Schwertberger wrote:
> Am 11.02.2014 20:14, schrieb Marcin M.:
> > But they could make the UI usable on mobile phones, as it's done in
> > Fremantle. I can send you a screenshot with the app themed and not themed.

You better ask yourself this:

 1. If endusers have to download from thirdparty "warehouse" that provides
QtWidgets+XWayland less users will use you app.
2. I doubt QtWidgets apps will be userfriendly  and probadly not integrate
well with sailfishUI and slow since already stated QtWidget is not accelerated
on embedded platforms.
3. And why not learn QML(for the UI) when  linux desktop OS:es will use QML
more frequently lately? for example ubuntu unity and KDEFramework5? That way
you still can use QtWidgets on windows until QML2 ported to windows8.

Its new times get over it think fresh think new ;)

Just IMHO...

Regards

Mikael

--
Skickat från Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop