its Qt0Feedback in CONFIG of .pro file as far i remember.

On 12.02.2014 20:06, . . wrote:
help needed. new to Qt and Sailfish development (but not new to C++)

does anyone know how i can build a console application for Sailfish that uses Qt? i only want to use certain Qt classes with no UI.

i must be missing something in my .pro file as the compiler is complaining about unresolved symbols? i created a new project under Qt Creator as C++ application.

i also tried creating a SailfishOS project and in main.cpp I have my code added in. I commented out

    //Sailfish::showView(view.data());
    //return app->exec();

same thing. still complaining about unresolved symbols. i am trying to use QFeedbackHapticsEffect and QFeedbackActuator. my #include section looks like this

#include <QtFeedback/QFeedbackActuator>
#include <QtFeedback/QFeedbackHapticsEffect>
#include <QGuiApplication>
#include <QQuickView>

This is what I'm seeing when I build my app.

\home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:17: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackActuator::actuators()' C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:24: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackActuator::name() const' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:40: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::QFeedbackHapticsEffect(QObject*)' C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:42: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setIntensity(double)' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:43: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setDuration(int)' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:44: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::setActuator(QFeedbackActuator*)' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:45: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::start()' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackEffect::stop()' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()' \home\mersdk\Documents\Jolla\TestVibraUI\main.cpp:46: error: undefined reference to `QFeedbackHapticsEffect::~QFeedbackHapticsEffect()'

I must be missing something really really basic. :(