From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of christopher.l...@thurweb.ch [christopher.l...@thurweb.ch]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:48 AM
To: Sailfish OS Developers; Tony
Cc: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] How to debug Julla

Hi Tony

I initially had great problems upgrading my Jolla, installing stuff
from the store, and even activating developer mode.

After lots of hunting around, experimentation and measuring, I
concluded that the problem was high latency in my home network, and
the Jolla's poor tolerance for this. (Other similar devices could
upgrade no problem). I stripped my home network down to the bare
essentials, the latency issues vanished, and hey presto I could
install developer mode, upgrade my Jolla etc.

Maybe you have a similar issue?

Chris

Zitat von Tony <tony.chend...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

My Julla ?s system version is 1.0.0.5. I tried to upgrade the system
, but system mentioned that is the newest version.
Besides , I also tried to start using development mode. The system
noticed that development package install failed.

Do you know how to debug it ?

tony.chend...@gmail.com