Hi All

I was not happy enough with the Qt’s build in logging solution and was looking
for something more powerful.
Log4Qt is super powerful (configurable loggers, writers even to network and
database, thresholds changeable by settings files), but severely lacks docs and
examples.

So I created an extensively commented example showing many features. And
packaged it as a proper Sailfish OS project with engine, app, cppTests,
qmlTests and even a side project that you drop to the user for increasing the
logging output from your main app. Did it first of all for myself, but took an
extra mile in docs and comments for making suitable for others as well.

Project: https://github.com/amarchen/log4qt-demo-sailfish
More into about it:
http://www.codingsubmarine.com/log4qt-for-jolla-sailfish-os-and-in-general/

(Un)License is Public Domain except for log4qt itself that is under Apache
License 2.0

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Artem.

P.S.
If you like the effort, go post and tweet about it, makes me feel more
motivated for similar efforts in the future.

--
Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com