On 16.04.2014 19:52, Nicola De Filippo wrote:
Hi,
updating the sdk on MacOS i have 2 issue:

1) when the maintenance tool execute/usr/bin/VBoxManage createvm --name MerSDK --register --basefolder /Users/nicola/SailfishOS/mersdk and i resolved removing MerSDK.vbox and pressing retry in the dialog

2) when the maintenance tool execute /usr/bin/VBoxManage createvm --name SailfishOS Emulator --register --basefolder /Users/nicola/SailfishOS/emulator and i resolved removing Emulator.vbox and pressing retry in the dialog

Hi I think this can happen if you chose to update your SDK (instead of a reinstallation) and the MerSDK and SailfishOS Emulator virtual machines were in running state. I need to add more checking to the installer in the update case.

In the worst case you will be required to uninstall and download the full installer and reinstall from that.

Same goes for Mikael.

Best regards,
 Juha