Hi Thomas,

I'm a Finn living and working in New York. I'm fascinated about all things from
Finland (I have my own company, Finnyc.com, here to support Finnish companies
expanding to NY market), and I am literally in *love* with the open-source
Sailfish OS and Jolla phone. I can't wait to get my own :-) My husband
(American) is working in a startup and does coding as well, and we are really
looking to find alternative companies for iOS, gmails, Dropbox etc. That's why
everything you do is right up on our alley!

I found the Kickoff meeting notes, and I would love to join, as a listener, and
possibly, if needed, help you guys from here in New York. I'm not a developer
but an interested UI / usability person.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Laura Immonen-Beatty
Finnyc Inc, Founder
Account Manager, s4m.io (French company)
Music Kickup, Business Development
ANNI, Artist Development

e. laura.immonenbea...@gmail.com
p. +358 40 7010 826 | +1 212 203 9661