if cover not displayed its problem with your cover page. show its code to us or try to guess yourself where is error.

28.04.2014 20:44, Gabriel Böhme ?????:

Hmm, will try it with QScopedPointers again, but I did this some days ago and the result was still the same. But will try it today again and report back.

Thanks,

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet