Ahoy,

>From my point of view (as a community member, not a sailor) this case is
>closed. Filip had his opportunity to talk about the topic, community reserved
>him 20 minutes to do so, instead he didn't want to talk but keep on spamming
>mailing list, even after several community members already asked him to stop.
>(And at least one unsubscribed because of that.)
I propose we have topic in next community meeting about need (if any) for
general conversation mailing list for  SailfishOS community related topics and
keep this as developer mailing list, concentrating on technical details. It's
not my decision to make that mailing list, I would like to hear community's
opinion first. If there's even need, I don't know.

What comes to publishing emails I have sent, I don't give my permission to do
so. Those are private emails from community member to another. We need to trust
each others and respect, as I am doing also without pointing out any details
from personal mails Filip has sent to me. And I won't, as it would be brake of
promise and it would be disrespectful towards Filip.

Br,
Iekku Pylkkä, community member