On 13.06.2014 11:01, i...@flyingfischer.ch wrote:
Hello

The IDE gives me en error on the "TextField" element. I couldn't find anything to resolve it.

Thank you for your inputs!
Markus

[Translated to english from the german error message:]
Prototype 'TextBaseItem' from 'TextBase' could not be resolved (M301)

Hi,

the error you are seeing is a problem with Qt Creator finding documentation for the TextField element. You can use the element, but for some reason Qt Creator cannot resolve the documentation link correctly.

If you add this line to your qml file, Qt Creator is able to resolve the TextField doc link and points you to the Silica documentation:

import QtQuick.Controls 1.0

This way you can read the documentation (or just search for it in the Help index), but you should not leave it to your code or you may get an error when running your program. Why that import statement helps is because TextField is also an element of the Qt QML.

Best regards,
 Juha