404 by your link

16.07.2014 18:29, Kimmo Lindholm пишет:
FYI

When installing SDK, I updated also the VirtualBox to latest version, which was
not so good decision...

Seems that VirtualBox 4.3.14 for Windows is broken. Use 4.3.12 with SDK (or
some other version)

Some more here: https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62597 - at
least I got similar errors when starting merSDK. After downgrading, all works ok.

-kimmo

-----Original Message-----
From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org
[mailto:devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] On Behalf Of Juha Kallioinen
Sent: 14. heinäkuuta 2014 18:27
To: Sailfish OS Developers
Subject: [SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS SDK July update available tomorrow 12:00
UTC

Hello again,

Tomorrow (July 15th) at 12:00 UTC we will publish new installers and
package repositories for our Sailfish OS SDK version Alpha-1407-Qt5.

If you already have an existing Alpha-Qt5 SDK installed you should see
the Updates Available icon in Qt Creator. If you don't have a previous
SDK installation you can get the latest installer from
http://www.sailfishos.org.

It is recommended to uninstall the old SDK and download a new installer.

SDK content has been updated to match Jolla Release 1.0.8.19. Please see
below for detailed information of the changes.

A couple of things you should be aware of:
- As before, in this update the build engine, emulator and targets are
re-installed so you will lose all changes you may have made in those -
however, if your application packaging is done correctly, rebuilding
your projects should reinstall the packages you have been using.
- Any customization done to SDK (adding new package repositories, adding
custom targets, additional source paths) will be removed during the
installation process so make your own backup of those before starting
the update.
- If you import existing projects made with a previous version of the
Sailfish OS SDK, make sure to select the correct kit in the project
configuration step. Both ARM and i486 kits are available.
- Windows users need to install VC10 runtime from
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8328 or the
Installer will ask for admin rights during installation.
- Package repository contents have been updated and consequently using a
previous SDK version with these package repositories is not supported.
- Supported host platforms can be found from:
https://sailfishos.org/alpha_qt5_sdk_release_notes.html
- For more information, please see the SDK Alpha-Qt5 known issues list
at: https://sailfishos.org/wiki/SDK_Alpha_Qt5_Known_Issues.

This is mainly a housekeeping release and here's the short summary of
changes:

SDK IDE (Qt Creator)
- Fix bugs related to handling symlinked home directory or project
directory. This change affects only Linux and Mac hosts.
- Updated component gallery sources in the Example projects
- Updated Sailfish Silica help documentation

Installer:
- Fix Sailfish template application source location in Mac installer.
Mac users should check out the updated default template application, it
has some changes that were missing in the previous installer.

SDK Build engine:
- Build targets refreshed to Jolla release 1.0.8.19 level.
- RPM repositories point to releases.jolla.com instead of
releases.sailfishos.org.

SDK Control Center:
- No updates

Emulator:
- Emulator packages refreshed to Jolla release 1.0.8.19 level.
- RPM repositories point to releases.jolla.com.

Website:
- The Silica documentation at http://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/
updated to current level.

If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
mailing list: mailto:devel@lists.sailfishos.org or write it up in
http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with 'sdk'.

Happy hacking,
Jolla SDK Team.