I can't help you without seeing your patch

06.11.2014 03:06, Alex пишет:
Thanks Andrey, i looked there and used the SDK to create the rpm.
It installs now correctly but i can't install it with the patchmanager.
Usong patch -p 1 <
/usr/share/patchmanager/patch/jolla-calendar-WeekPage/unified_diff.patch works
fine.
Can you tell me what i am missing?

Cheers,
Alex