From: devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org]
on behalf of Luciano Montanaro [mikel...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 November 2014 11:59
To: Sailfish OS Developers
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] Jolla release plan for high level features -
update10

The current batch of improvements will be welcome for sure, as well as the
gstreamer upgrade.

The platform UI scalability, while welcome, will probably affect us as
developers the most.
Can you be a bit more specific about it? Are you planning to use svg icons, for
example? What should we be aware of, when designing our apps?

Thank you,

Luciano

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Soumya Bijjal