it doesn't require root, it require "privileged" group. but you need jolla answer definetly, as i know only hacks :)

04.03.2015 20:50, Richard Rondu пишет:
It works.

Now I have to find why I don't have the necessary rights anymore to use this dbus interface since my app is in harbour and I guess I can't ask users to run the app as root ;-).