Thu, 16 Apr 2015 05:27:46 +0000 Karl Granström <karl.granst...@jolla.com>:
Hi,

We are still working hard on it but the tablet support work has been eating our
resources from this area. But some good news is that we are planing to launch
the donation support in Store in really near future.
That's a really good news! Especially for for developers that don't want to place any artificial barriers (such as requiring a payment) between users and their applications but still want to give the users a way of showing their gratitude and helping with furter development. :) This seems to work quite nicely in the Mozilla extension repository and elsewhere, so it is really good the see it also coming to the Jolla store. :)

Best Wishes
Martin Kolman

Br,
Karl