Hi Peter

> Why use an array and not a vector or an Hash map?

As far as I know those are not supported under javascript, otherwise a vector
would have been my first choice, an Hash map is overkill for my needs, I only
need to add to the end, and always need sequential read.

I am tempted to move the business part to C++, but I'm trying to do as much as
possible in QML (as an exercise).

/Kim