Thanks for the reply!

Is it possible to change the port for the SailifshOS tab? I have tty.js running on the same port, had to kill it.

On 28.07.2016 16:54, Michael Fuchs wrote:
I'm very sorry, I misread your post.

Install the same package in the emulator helped here.

In QtCreator go to "Sailfish OS" on the left side, choose Targets -> manage (next to 486); type "layout" in the new search field; check install next to "qt5-qtquickcontrols-layouts"; click install-button; wait for success message;
quit QTCreator; restart it; enjoy.

regards.