>From the harbour market they send me a new explanation for rejecting the
game. This time due to warning:

"This is the warning message in logs about the issue: Sailfish
lipstick[1201]: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile"

In my QtCreator I don't get any such message when validating the .rpm
files.

They told me they use JollaC device with 2.0.4.14 image. So is there an
emulator image I can download of this device so that I can test my game on
this device also? Because on my emulator and on my actual (original) Jolla
device the game runs perfectly.

Also, when Googling the above warning I get that this is from libpng 1.6
and some people say a quick solution is to use software to remove the
problematic "chunk". Any ideas on the matter?