Hi,
in the past I used the Radio Switch app (on warehouse) to lock my JP01 on 4G network (it seems that if 3G signal is low sailfish doesn't search for 4G networks, but in my area 3g is 2100MHz and 4g on 800MHz, so it penetrates the building walls way better), but a while ago the 4G mode stopped working because the bash command use was no longer working.

I'm writing to know if it's still possible with a new bash command to lock the phone in 4G only mode, and if so how.

I do know there is the "more network modes" patch but I would like to avoid to use patches.

Thank you