Christophe Chapuis wrote:

> [1] http://www.bluez.org/profiles/

Thanks as stated it is in ofono, however in my case only the car audio
system[1] is able to initiate pairing with the device, which obviously does
not work.
So I can not do "Pair with the smartphone". As soon as I do it the car audio
system drops off.
From knowing bluez5 I guess the agent must accept the pairing request based
on the profile and iniate pairing thus also prompt for code. In my case the
system says "no phones have been found. returning to main menu"

I guess the problem is somewhere between bluez5 and ofono. ofono-1.19 is
installed >1.16 so why it does not work, but it works in bluez4.

If you have any help it would be really great.

[1]
https://together.jolla.com/question/152079/howto-pair-mobile-phone-with-aom36990-navigation-system/