Hi,

I tested two of my programs on SailfishOS:
 - texttv (https://bitbucket.org/gmelchett/texttv) written in python,
   using pygame_sdl2
 - endlessman (https://bitbucket.org/gmelchett/endlessman/) written in
   C using SDL2 (Needs some CFLAG changes to compile on Xperia X due to
   gcc 4.x)

Both works nicely on SailfishOS, except that I repeatedly get "Unnamed
application is not responding" with a some seconds in between.
Is there a way to respond from python and C? Or can I somehow mark my
programs as "don't communicate" with them to make SailfishOS ignore
them? Special option in .desktop?

Or must there be some kind of wrapper, like this one:

https://github.com/0312birdzhang/harbour-pygame_breakout/blob/master/src/harbour-pygame_breakout.cpp

Btw, I didn't manage to get it to compile, to me the error looks like
the code is outdated (I'm completely green to QT and C++.. So some
help then would be appreciated!)

Best regards,
 Jonas