Hi,

I have been linking my app to -lsystemd-daemon for about 6 month. This is
to allow usage of systemd sockets suggested by several smart users. Such
integration with systemd made it possible to have the application running
in the background and provide the expected "invisible" service. As many of
us, I added one more shared library into the forest of libraries shipped
with the application: libsystemd-daemon.

Unfortunately, it looks like new SDK 1710 requires me to extend
-lsystemd-daemon "private shared lib" also by adding -lsystemd, libresolv,
and libcap into the pool of shared libraries shipped with an app. Which, I
think, is getting somewhat out of hand. So, I am asking to whitelist
systemd libraries in
https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/issues/102

Best wishes,

Rinigus