Hi,

Sorry for top-posting, but Outlook Web App doesn't do quoting for some reason.

The repository you linked should be the correct one.
It contains both server plugin (i.e. syncml server) and client plugin.

The btcalendarsync branch (which added very preliminary support for
synchronizing calendar events via SyncML over Bluetooth) hasn't been touched in
years.  A `git pull --rebase origin master` may be needed to rebase it on top
of current master, and then it's entirely possible that some other changes may
be required to get it working again, depending on other changes in that
repository or elsewhere in the stack...

I don't actually recall much about that one at all, or whether we still support
syncml on the device.
First step would be to look at the server plugin in that repository, find out
if it is still installed, what starts/stops it, etc.
Second step would be to check whether it has permissions to access what it
needs to access (e.g. is granted privileged user rights by invoker, etc).
Third step would be to debug its actual behaviour (e.g. is it responding to
SyncML clients appropriately).

Regarding obexd, there is /usr/lib/systemd/user/obex.service so `systemctl
--user restart obex` may work.

Best regards,
Chris.

p.s. I'm away on vacation for a couple of weeks now, but hopefully this puts
you on the right track.
Please feel free to email or ping me on IRC if you need more help, once I get
back from vacation.