Hi,

I've tried to submit an app update to the Harbour a few hours ago, but it is
already showing up as RPM validation failure.  I've checked it with the SDK RPM
Validator and it says Import 'QtSensors 5.2' is not allowed.  I've checked the
following page, and that API should still be available:

https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/blob/harbour-qa/allowed_qmlimports.conf

I've also checked the RPM of the current version of my app -- which is already
approved and live in the Jolla Store since February --, and it fails with the
same issue.  I believe this is a bug in the Harbour validation system.  I hope
someone from that team reads this and can fix it up quickly.  Thank you!

Regards,
Tamas (author of the AIDA64 for Saillfish app)