From: Devel [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of deloptes
[delop...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 3:05 AM
To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] SyncML topic revived (further      down    the
rabbit  hole)

Chris Adams wrote:

> Again sorry for top posting, using OWA which doesn't quote properly.
>
> It sounds like you're making good progress which is fantastic!
> Please tag me in any merge requests (using @chriadam on github etc) so
> that I get notified of them, and then I can review etc.
>
> Best regards,
> Chris.

Hi,
I think the work is done now. I asked how should I proceed, but no one
responded.
It looks like I do not have permissions or do not know something

buteo-syncfw$ git push --set-upstream origin feat/bluez5v2
Username for 'https://git.merproject.org': deloptes
Password for 'https://delop...@git.merproject.org':
remote: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
fatal: unable to
access 'https://git.merproject.org/mer-core/buteo-syncfw.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 403

Who can help?

BTW buteo-sync-plugins is also ready
https://git.sailfishos.org/deloptes/poc-bluez5-buteo-syncml-plugins

I did not test Notes, but Contacts, Calendar and Tasks are working in terms
that sync works. There are bugs I noticed in Contacts and Calendar, but I
render them as not that critical and would open issues, when code is in
place.

My local setup is

Phone
        Sailfish X with openobex 1.5.x.
                - I may test with jolla default version next
                  I was just not sure if it works and new that it does with 1.5

Desktop TDE
           the tdepim plugins from Syncevolution sources
           Syncevolution 1.5.x

        Any plugin for Syncevolution - Gnome or KDE5 - would work,
        however I can not verify this. I think I tried Akonadi years ago

For the setup I used the n900 template and the instructions on the
Syncevolution web site.

I run it like this
        SYCNEVOLUTION_DEBUG=3 syncevolution -r loglevel=6 xperiax addressbook
calendar+todo

Let me know what you think

regards