Most likely, Harbour isn't set up (yet) to handle 3.2.0 specific packages. The most recent version in "OS version limit" drop-down is 3.0.3.*

Does your app really require SFOS 3.2.0? I personally prefer building applications compatible with SFOS all the way down to (at least) 2.0, to cover larger audience. But that's up to you, of course.

To build an app against specific version of SDK (and therefore compatible with that and all subsequent releases of SFOS ), it's easy enough to set up a project in Mer OBS (https://build.merproject.org). That's how I build my packages for Jolla Store and OpenRepos.

Cheers,

-Slava

Hello,

I'm trying to publish a new app to Jolla Store, but getting an error when uploading an RPM. The message says "No OS version and packages satisfy package requirements:" without any details. I build with SDK 2.4 using SailfishOS-3.2.0.12-* targets (also tried switching to an older one, didn't change anything) and the packages pass rpm-validator checks all-green.

Can somebody help me or give a hint on what might be wrong?

The packages as well as the source code are available here:
https://github.com/Aldrog/harbour-vipiano/releases/tag/v1.0

Best regards,
Andrew Penkrat