Picture will probably illustrate what I mean easier:
https://i.imgur.com/IKyMnAV.png
This is a self-expanding TextArea as you type, but it will happily go over the
screen size and there is no way to get the text at the beginning into focus,
I'm probably missing some super obvious way to avoid this? The only way I found
to force scroll option was hardcoding its height which is noy pretty.

Regards,
szopin