Hi Paul,

the approach to reduce the amount of configuration directives is great
and I agree that it would be sufficient to leave only the root queue
directory in the configuration file. I also didn't found the usage of
the mmbox group variable name, so this could also be removed.

Another idea which came into my head is about movinig most of the
texts (mms-notify-unprovisioned-text, mms-to-email-txt,
mms-to-email-html, mms-message-too-large-txt) somewhere outside the
configuration file. However, I think these directives should still be
checked and if not found, defaults (from .h file??) should be used. So
the basic idea is to "use defaults if not stated otherwise".

On 4/22/05, Paul Bagyenda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I'd like some suggestions on reducing the number of config directives
> in/for Mbuni. One area: We have about 5 directives for storage
> directories (mm1 queue, global queue, etc): I'd like to fold them into
> one that specifies a storage directory (Mbuni then creates any
> sub-directories it needs). Any objections? Any other ideas? We have
> been growing the list of directives as needed, but perhaps some
> trimming is now desirable?
>
> Cheers
>
> P.

Dziugas