Hi again,

after spending some more time on content adaptation, I analyzed the
OMA STI (Standard Transcoding Interface), which is already included in
newer MMS architecture pictures.

I'd like to hear some others, especially Paul's opinions on it. It's
also interesting from the prospective of including (redesigning
current adaptation module) it in Mbuni.

Currently OMA STI v1.0 is DRAFT version:

http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_Documents/BAC/STI/Permanent_documents/OMA-STI-V1_0-20050209-D.zip
http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_Documents/BAC/STI/Permanent_documents/OMA-AD_STI-V1_0-20050413-D.zip

I found two commercial products implementing STI:
http://www.mobixell.com/content.asp?page=central_rmsc_features
http://www.adamind.com/press_03_07_05.php

Thanks.

--