Hi,

Mbuni can send delivery/read reports to the VASP via MM7 (SOAP or EAIF) for previously submitted requests. I suggest that your application send messages to mbuni via MM7, that being a much cleaner and standardised interface. There is no clean way otherwise for you to receive the reports from mbuni. Also, with the approach you've taken, each time we change Mbuni's internal structure, you will have to change your code as well. Not ideal am sure!

P.