> It looks to me like you have Mbuni MMSC and Mbuni VAS GW both running.

Indeed  ;)

>  There is a problem, you are right, but a different kind of problem:
> The MMSC currently sends all messages destined to email addresses
> directly to the SMTP server. Should it have an option to re-direct
> this to a VAS? It is easy to do, I just need to understand if we
> should be doing it...

For instance, a MVNO which holds several mobile brands and who wants to use
one MMSC for all brands. Then, when a user sends a MMS2Email, it would be
cool to customize the e-mail in function of the sender (for example in
adding the brand logo in the message).

But maybe it doesn't exactly fit with the VASP concept...

BTW, I've found a little bug, mmsproxy doesn't close anymore when I use
start-stop-daemon, I have to use "kill -9 pid" instead.

NZ.