Hi Loïc and many thanks for your reply

I managed to get 1.0 to compile in non-standard directories by adding a logical link from the mbuni-source-directory/mmlib/wap to the kannel-source-directory/wap so that the compiler can find the files it needs (it appears to ignore the --with-kannel-dir to find these).

There was also a problem for me with the bind libraries on the box that I was compiling on that these were seen to be in the wrong format for the compilation

"/usr/lib/libbind.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format "

So I worked around this by removing the -lbind from each of the makefiles.

Thanks also for the cvs build, I'll run automake on mine here and try compiling.

The point about the --with-prefix (used by Kannel) versus the --prefix (used by MBuni) is that because they are different it can be confusing (as they both do the same thing). It may help to standardise MBuni to use the same --with-prefix as Kannel does.

Cheers

Alex

Loïc Minier wrote:

       Hi,