Hi list,

attached is a patch against Mbuni's CVS HEAD that syncs to Kannel's CVS HEAD, especialy due to the change we had in function call naming for gwlib/list.[ch] via prefixing list_<foobar> to gwlist_<foobar>.

This naming change was necessary due to linking problems against various latest mysql client lib that uses the same names.

The patch is guide huge, since the List struct is a pretty important gwlib export and Mbuni makes heavy use of it. Patch does not contain any further logic change, only renamings. BTW, tested patch of course on a local build.

There is only "one" thing changing actually. I disliked the additional function wihtin gwlib/mime.[ch], so I changed the occorences within Mbuni (2 or 3 places) to use the "normal" available functions.

Please review, comment and commit ;)

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG